Meet Our Instructors - Lucy
Lucy has been a yoga teacher for 3 years; however, she has been an avid student of the practice for 5.
Lucy finds that to be a good teacher, one must understand what it means to be a good student. Whether you’re completely new to yoga or have been practicing for years, she believes that there is always knowledge to be gained from the practice and through teaching.
“I enjoy being a student so much. It’s such a pleasing experience to take all teachers classes they’re all so different.” – Lucy
Always the student, Lucy has taken the new experience of being a teacher as a learning opportunity.
“I embrace every practice to better myself as I try to help others reach they’re goals to better themselves as well.” – Lucy
- 200 YTT Certification February 2017
- Aerial Lvl. 1 Certification 2018
- SUP (Stand-Up Paddleboard) Yoga Certification 2019
- Aerial Lvl. 2 Certification (IN PROGRESS)
- 300 YTT Certification (IN PROGRESS)