Meet Our Instructors - Lee
Lee started her yoga practice almost 7 years ago on her weight loss journey after gaining and losing 100 lbs. Lee’s dedication to her yoga practice is very important; finding more of herself through self-healing scoliosis, alternative ways to healing trauma, depression, and anxiety, stretching and going upside down in ways she could never imagine.
During her third pregnancy, Lee finished her yoga training and loves to involve her children in her practice; including power flows, Buti yoga, chakra and crystal healing, chanting, and meditation.
“I believe in the power and mantra ‘I am,’ practicing self love, dedication to a self yoga practice, breath of fire, helping to make yourself become more self aware.” – Lee
Going through the blood, sweat, and tears of losing 100 lbs., Lee loves to incorporate cardio, ab work, booty, and power yoga in one. She loves to teach her friends, her family, her children, and anyone suffering from pain or illness.
“I have loved every moment of becoming a yoga teacher and the growth of guiding people through their practice. My love for yoga continues to grow as my own practice grows with all of you.” – Lee
Certifications, Workshops, and Training Completed:
- Buddhist Meditation trained for 2 years by Li Huang at Chung Tai Zen Center of Houston.
- Taught children’s meditation for 1 year afterwards at Chung Tai Zen Center with Shifu Li.
- Graduated from 200 RYT Life Power YTT (Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Yin/Surrender, Be/Meditation, Chair Yoga, Partner Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Flow, Flow Guided, Root (foundations)) in December 2017, from Brittany Rollins and Hollie Mathis from Lifetime Fitness in Sugar Land, TX.
- SUP Yoga Certified September 2019 from Crystal Yoga Studio.
- Completed in March 2019 Buti Yoga Certification with Susan White.
- Attended Buti Master Class with Bizzie Gold and Acosia Red Elk, April 2019. (My dream and I achieved it!)
- Completed with April Fort Training for Grand Opening at Baybrook Lifetime, 3 day intensive, November 2018. SOL training and certified October 2019.
Her continuing education started September 30th- October 28th 2018 with 16 CECE toward Yoga Alliance, training in: power vinyasa, psychology behind power yoga, modifications/adjustments for pregnancy or injuries, and Baptiste Yoga. Training from Kristen Maldonado from Crystal Yoga Studio in Missouri City. Completed 2018 and soon to be 2019 Chakra Balancing workshop and ceremony with Crystal Yoga Studio from Kristen Maldonado.
Working on her 300 Hr training including Crystal Yoga, SUP (stand up paddle board) yoga, Advanced Sequencing, Aerial Yoga Level 1 & 2, Kids & Prenatal Yoga, and Kundalini Yoga. Started in March of 2019 with Kristen Maldonado and several other teachers at Crystal Yoga Studio in Missouri City.